It has been an incredibly productive few days. I guess my little overloaded brain decided to kick in gear, after my pity-party “I can’t get it all done!” post. I still feel like I don’t have enough time to do it all, but…I am getting some of it done.
- Written at least 750 words daily, for 5 days in a row, and many days many more
- Started the true sex essay I want to submit
- Calendared my blog posts for November while I’m doing NaNoWriMo
- Written and scheduled 5 more of those posts for November (out of a total 26)
- Written another post that had nothing to do with November
- Gotten myself scheduled for the Cheeky Spanking Stories Fantabulous Blog Tour – AND written the piece for it already!
- Planned three Halloween costumes for me and the Guys (none of which will be worn on Halloween, go figure)
- Made some headway in pre-cruise online connections
- Shopped for the cruise and for the costumes
- Made appointments for hair, nails and waxing pre-cruise
- Practiced yoga every day (twice yesterday!) for the past five days
- Made a decision on my tattoo and scheduled the appointment (Monday!)
- Went to two Nano meetings & downloaded software for it
We have a Halloween play party tomorrow night, I have a massage Sunday and then my tattoo Monday; next Saturday we have another party and then the weekend after that – CRUISE! Still have LOTS of planning & packing to do for the cruise, and actually putting together the costumes for the parties as well as various accessories for the cruise, and god knows I haven’t even looked at my crochet list, and (eek!) I haven’t worked on my novel outline at ALL for NaNo, but…hell. I’m feeling pretty darn good right now.
And check it out. Downward Dog tonight. Heels almost all the way to the floor, something I have never been able to do.